To Baby and Beyond may from time to time collect, hold, and process personal information (for the purposes stated below).
It will not share this information with 3rd parties or any other party that is not relevant to the services provided by To Baby and Beyond. Exemptions to this policy under the Data Protection Act, 1998 (DPA, 98), may apply.
Information we collect about you
At To Baby and Beyond Limited we are committed to keeping your data safe. We may collect the following information if you register your interest or book on our courses through the website:
- Contact Information
- Age (only if you are completing a regulated qualification)
- Email Address
- Emergency contact name and number
- Prior Learning Information
- Geographic location
When completing an enquiry form through this website your data is directed via email. However it is important for you to make sure that you maintain the security on your computer when using the internet by updates and alerts, use of a reputable antir-virus/malware software and by taking care when installing plug-ins.
Why we need the information and how it is used
- To provide you with quotes and information requested by you
- To provide you with information about other courses that may interest you
- To let you know of changes to regulations that may affect you
- To provide the services to enable us to fullfil a contract between you and us (courses/qualifications)
- To contact you about our services and new courses available
- To provide you with booking information
- To be able to assist you with queries regarding your qualifications
- For Internal and External Quality Assurance
Where do we store data?
- Data relating to enquiries and all teaching/ assessing and qualifications is stored on our servers.
- Any other data is stored on our secure server for the duration of your qualification.
Who we share your data with
We only share data if necessary for certification purposes
The sharing of data is limited to:-
- Within To Baby and Beyond Limited on a need to know basis.
- Our course trainers will be given only your contact name and contact number and any relevant health/ learning issues you have chased to share on your booking for the purpose of the training day and any follow up marking.
- Bookeo – Booking contractor to take the initial information for your booking.
- Learnworlds – Our online academy learning provider to enable you to register for any online part of the training where only your name and email address are shared.
- Mailchimp for marking and newsletter purposes - please not you can unsubscribe at anytime.
Updating or Correcting Information
Requests for updating or correcting information can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How long we hold the information for
We are obliged to keep information relating to regulated qualifications for seven years, this information will include:-
- Your name, Contact email and number
- The date of your qualification
- Your certificate number(s)
- Course paperwork
All other information with the exception of invoices/billing, can be removed from our systems at your request by email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Julie Cleasby on 01273 702496
Logging visitor information using Cookies
We apply updated EU regulations which require us to provide site visitors with a description of the purpose of cookies and how they are used on our website. The regulations also require site visitors to consent to cookies being stored on their computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
Taking part in surveys
From time to time To Baby and Beyond may conduct surveys for example; in order to gauge customer satisfaction. The results of these surveys will be for To Baby and Beyond’s business administration purposes only and will not be shared with any other party.
To Baby and Beyond strives to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, it takes any complaints that are received about this very seriously.
To Baby and Beyond encourages people to bring any concerns to its attention if they think that the collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate.
Disclosure of personal information
Individuals can find out if To Baby and Beyond holds any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’ as applicable under the DPA, 98 which we support. If information is held about you it will:
- give you a description of the information;
- tell you why To Baby and Beyond is holding it;
- tell you who it may be disclosed to; and
- let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
If you wish to make a request to To Baby for any personal information we may hold, you will need to contact us and put the request in writing.
If you agree and once identification has been confirmed (in-line with the DPA, 98) To Baby and Beyond will try to deal with your request informally, for example by providing you with the specific information you need over the telephone.
If To Baby and Beyond holds information about you, you can ask us to correct any mistakes by, once again, contacting us.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover any links to other organisations that To Baby and Beyond may add to its website. You are strongly advised to read the privacy notices of these organisations.