Fertility is a state of heath and well being. When the mind and body are in a state of health balance the body naturally produces the hormones needed for reproduction. Hypnotherapy can help restore this body and mind balance.
Infertility has been found to affect 1 in 6 couples in the UK with over 85% having an unexplained diagnosis.
Infertility can affect every aspect of your life, from your relationships with your parents, family and friends to your career. Going through many months and / years of infertility can leave you feeling out of control and believing that your situation is hopeless.
Our minds have such a powerful effect over our bodies, yet most people don't know how to use them intentionally to effect desired changes in their bodies. Unhealthy beliefs, which can result in negative emotions, over time, will disturb the natural balance in the body. When the body natural balance is disrupted the reproductive system will be affected. If these beliefs, emotions and physiological responses are not addressed fertility may be negatively affected. Our thoughts affect our emotional state and our emotional state affects our health. For every thought feeling or emotion there is a physiological repose in the body.
Hypnotherapy can help in the following ways:
- Decrease the emotional effects of infertility by reducing stress, anxiety and depression that can result from being unable to conceive.
Increase fertility by:
- Reducing stress and depression
- Increasing self esteem and return a sense of control to you
- Work with and challenge any unhealthy beliefs you may hold
- Restore balance, health and vitality (including hormonal balance)
- Lower blood pressure and increase immune function
- Help you make positive changes to you lifestyle e.g diet and exercise
- Resolve issues such as terminations, miscarriage and birth trauma.
- Increase the pleasure of sexual intimacy
- Help you prepare for fertility treatment
- Help couples prepare for pregnancy, birth and parenthood
- Provide you with support and teach you self help tools.
- Hypnotherapy can help increase the likelihood of conception either naturally or in partnership with medical fertility treatments such as IVF, IUI and FET. It has been shown to increase conception by up to 30% and can double the rate of success of IVF treatment.
You will learn to balance your body and mind and create the perfect environment for you to conceive a healthy baby. Hypnotherapy will help you to create a climate in which conception is encouraged to take place, so that you can give nature a better chance. You have the power to reawaken this innate intelligence and to restore balance and health to your life.
What does hypnotherapy for fertility involve?
The initial consultation will last approx 1 hour 15 mins. This session will be spent asking you relevant questions so that I can ascertain the best possible approach to treatment for you. At the end of this session we can decide how many sessions will be needed, over what period of time. We recommend a minimum of 4 sessions.
The treatment plan will be tailored for you and your partner so that we can take the briefest most effective approach to help you to achieve your goals. The initial session costs £90 and subsequent sessions will cost £70 and will last between 50-60 minutes.
Sessions can take place over Zoom from anywhere in the world or from our therapy room in Rustington, West Sussex.
The use of stress relief, hypnotherapy and coaching have been shown to increase the chances of the success of natural conception by up to 30% and assisted conception such as IVF (In Vitro Procedures), IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) and FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) by up to 55%
I offer hypnotherapy for fertility and also fertility coaching and also Fertile Mind - Fertile Body Workshops to support couples on their journey through natural and assisted fertility.
Julie Cleasby has experience working with fertility issues using hypnosis, coaching and EFT and has undertaken an Advanced Certificate in Using Hypnotherapy for Fertility Issues. To discuss how I may be able to help please feel free to give me a call on 01273 702496 or email me at email@example.com