Published: Thursday 19 August 2021
We are super excited to have launched our new Baby and Toddler Reflexology Instructor course!
It's now available in our learning portal, and is currently in the sale priced at just £295 (usual price £355. Sale ends Monday 6th Sept). You can 'book' your course now and complete it any time in the next year so if you can't start straight away, you can still take advantage of the sale price.
Our Baby and Toddler Reflexology Instructor course aims to give you all the skills you need to be able to offer baby reflexology classes and sessions to groups of parents and their babies. This complete online baby reflexology training course is designed for individuals who do not have the time to travel or spend a whole day away from home. There's more information here.
The course consists of two strands:
- Core modules for baby and child practitioners which cover subjects such a baby and child development, teaching groups and marketing your courses
- Specialist modules in baby reflexology.
This is a self-paced course. You can begin whenever you like and then follow your own pace. It is a good idea to set realistic goals for yourself to make sure you stick with the course and complete it.
What age of babies is baby reflexology suitable for?
Baby reflexlology can be used from birth and on into the Early Years. We find that most parents attend classes with their babies from around 4/5 weeks up until the babies are wriggling/ crawling away (around 7-10 months). Although the techniques can be used with older babies and toddlers the above is usually typical of an infant reflexology class or session.
Who can go on the baby reflexology instructor course?
You’ll need to be experienced in just one of the following:
- Massage therapy
- Baby massage instructor
- Baby yoga instructor
- Anatomy and physiology
- Health care worker (nurses, health visitors and midwives)
- Parent or experience of children
What can I expect to learn?
- Principles, history and benefits of baby reflexology
- Preparing for baby reflexology classes
- Safety aspects and explanations
- Infant development in relation to baby reflexology
- Anatomy and physiology in relation to baby reflexology
- Health considerations for baby reflexology classes
- Baby reflexology strokes and movements
- Baby reflexology in groups and with individuals
- Setting up and marketing your baby reflexology business
- Running baby reflexology courses
What will I receive at the end of the course?
You’ll receive a Baby Reflexology Instructor certificate to confirm that you've undertaken all the learning necessary to run your own baby and toddler reflexology classes.
If you have any questions about the course, please do get in touch or take a look here for more details. If you're keen to get started (and bag the fantastic launch price!) head on over to our learning portal!
Search archive by keyword...
- baby yoga
- baby massage
- Calmer Stories
- calmer stories
- first aid
- baby first aid
- sleep tip
- toddler yoga
- breathing techniques
- Baby and Child First Aid
- Nov 2020 Q&A
- Oct 2020 Q&A
- Student Spotlight
- Bonfire Night
- infant massage
- tummy time
- accident prevention
- sleep support
- distance learning
- Paediatric First Aid
- paediatric first aid
- travel advice
- child safety