Published: Tuesday 12 September 2017
This November we'll be in Newcastle with our comprehensive one day Certificate in Teaching Baby Yoga. Join us on Saturday 18th November and you'll come away at the end of the course with all the skills and knowledge you need to start teaching baby yoga.
Our venue is the Holiday Inn Express in Newcastle. It's just off the A1 so very accessible by car no matter where in the country you are coming from. If you are travelling by train the hotel is less than a mile from Metro Centre rail station.
We'll spend the course exploring many aspects of baby yoga including:
- Principles, history and benefits of baby yoga
- Preparing for baby yoga classes
- Safety aspects and explanations
- Infant development in relation to baby yoga
- Anatomy and physiology
- Health considerations for baby yoga classes
- Baby yoga postures
- Baby yoga sequences for common issues (colic, sleep, constipation etc.)
- Baby yoga in different circumstances
- Baby yoga in groups and with individuals
- Setting up and marketing your baby yoga business
- Running baby yoga courses
Our course will give you all you need to start teaching baby yoga to others, including setting up your own classes.
Search archive by keyword...
- baby yoga
- travel advice
- toddler yoga
- first aid
- Student Spotlight
- Paediatric First Aid
- distance learning
- sleep support
- baby massage
- infant massage
- accident prevention
- child safety
- paediatric first aid
- baby first aid