Published: Monday 09 November 2020
This question was asked at our October live Q&A session for To Baby and Beyond students past and present. Other questions that were asked are listed below.
We’re pleased to say that a course for those who wish to lead baby massage classes for or including twins, triplets or other multiples is coming very soon. It should be launched in November and will be available via our online learning platform. The cost is yet to be confirmed but will be great value, and is an excellent extra aspect of learning for any baby massage instructor.
For further information check out our newsletter. If you don’t currently receive it you can sign up here.
Other questions asked at our October Q&A session include:
- How are classes going for everyone in this time of Covid and using Zoom for courses?
- Do people provide handouts for parents in baby massage classes?
- Why is it not appropriate to massage baby after they’ve been immunised?
- What length of baby massage course do parents [and instructors] find to be the most appealing and effective? Do pay as you go classes work for people?
- At what age can you start baby massage or baby yoga classes?
- Do people run classes specifically for dads and are they popular?
Check out the links above for the answers. If you’re a past or current student of To Baby and Beyond look out for next month’s live Q&A session!
If you'd like to learn to teach baby massage, we offer face-to-face courses and an online distance learning option. Check out the full details here.
Search archive by keyword...
- Black Friday
- Nov 2020 Q&A
- Oct 2020 Q&A
- Student Spotlight
- baby massage
- Bonfire Night
- infant massage
- first aid
- sleep tip
- tummy time
- toddler yoga
- accident prevention
- baby yoga
- sleep support
- distance learning
- Paediatric First Aid
- baby first aid
- paediatric first aid
- travel advice
- child safety