Published: Friday 22 May 2020
- Want to learn how to confidently instruct parents of twins to massage both babies at the same time?
- Want to add another area to your courses?
- Want to appeal to twin and multiple parents?
We're pleased to announce a new Infant Massage with Twins Instructor Course being taught by Julie Cleasby, founder of To Baby & Beyond and mother of twins.
The course will be run over two Tuesday evenings, via Zoom. Join us on Tuesday 9th & 16th June 2020 at 8pm for 1.5-2 hour sessions.
This is exclusively for To Baby and Beyond instructors and students and will include:
- Challenges and magic experienced by twin parents and how massage can benefit this
- Adapting the whole massage routine to twins confidently
- Positioning and idea for classes
- Marketing ideas for attracting twin parents
The cost is £59pp (lockdown offer; usual price £89). The course will be CPD certified and will include use of our Massage with Multiples Instructor logo.
Students and instructors who have trained with us should have had an email including the booking link. If you've not had that email, or have further questions, please do drop us a line and we can help you. Email us on email@example.com or by calling 01273 702496.
Search archive by keyword...
- toddler yoga
- sleep tip
- accident prevention
- baby massage
- distance learning
- first aid
- baby yoga
- infant massage
- sleep support
- Paediatric First Aid
- baby first aid
- Bonfire Night
- paediatric first aid
- Student Spotlight
- travel advice
- child safety