Published: Monday 18 February 2019
We're pleased to be launching our first baby sleep workshop in Angmering in West Sussex on Thursday 7th March 2019. This workshop is aimed at parents (or parents-to-be) of 6-12 month old babies. However, if your baby is 12-24 months we will shortly announce details of a workshop for you, so do please add yourself to our mailing list!
Our workshop on 7th March will cover a variety of essential sleep topics including:
- what to expect with your baby’s sleep patterns
- moving into their own sleep space
- creating good bedtime routine
- daytime nap schedules and how to set them
- adding in weaning and the impact on night feeds (please not this is not a weaning workshop)
- reducing night feeds
- teaching your baby to self-settle
- dealing with basic sleep issues and sleep settling techniques including our our NOD Dream gentle sleep method
- taking care of yourself
The cost of the workshop is just £30 per person or save £5 if you book two spaces. You can find out more about the workshop and book online here.
We hope to see you there and to help you reclaim your nights for sleep!
Search archive by keyword...
- Paediatric First Aid
- first aid
- distance learning
- sleep support
- accident prevention
- baby first aid
- paediatric first aid
- baby massage
- toddler yoga
- baby yoga
- infant massage
- Student Spotlight
- travel advice
- child safety